These are the main frequently used software for laboratories used by students of our career of Engineering.
- Matlab, it lets you explore and visualize ideas and collaborate across disciplines including signal and image processing, communications, control systems, and computational finance.
- Netbeans, is a software development, with its editors, code analyzers, and converters, you can quickly and smoothly upgrade your applications to use new Java 8 language constructs, such as lambdas, functional operations, and method references.
- IBM Rational Software helps organizations succeed by supporting DevOps, continuous engineering, and enterprise modernization best practices.
- SQL Server is a relational database management system (RDBMS) from Microsoft that’s designed for the enterprise environment.
- FlexSim is simulation software that models, simulates, predicts, and visualizes systems in manufacturing, material handling, healthcare, warehousing, mining, logistics, etc.
- Cisco Packet Tracer, an innovative network configuration simulation tool used for teaching, gaming, and assessment.
- Oracle Software Products
- Bizagi Modeleris a scalable platform that enables all stakeholder’s to innovate, design, transformed manage the digital enterprise and ecosystem.
Engineering Labs provide support services to the teacher’s work and student’s learning. The main campus has seven labs equipped with multimedia equipment, modern PCs and a softwarecollection focused on each career.
- 189 PC Dell Intel Core 7, with 8 GB of RAM.
- 2 Multimedia projectors.
The new campus houses two large laboratories for practical classes and student’s research production.
- 84 PC Dell Intel Core 7, with 8 GB of RAM.
- 2 Multimedia projectors.
Development of solutions can only be achieved with research. This laboratory is equipped with hardware and software that allows you to manage projects, keep records and get information from databases.
- 11 PC Dell Intel Core 7, with 8 GB of RAM.
- 2 iMac Processor Quad Core with 4.0 GHz.
- 4 Arduino main board with accessories and sensors for projects.
- 2 SmartTv 49’ WebOS.
- 2 Router wireless Lynksis.
Nowadays, mobile technologies have a great impact in society, education and business. Students must be ready to understand and develop with this kind of technology.
- 10 Tablet Samsung Android 4.42 SM-P600.20 c.
- 21 Laptop’s Dell Intel Core 7 with 8 GB of RAM.
This specialized laboratory is equipped with hardware that allows you to simulate networks. Also, students can apply what they learnt from CISCO courses.
- 9 Routers Cisco 2900.
- 11 Switches Cisco 2960.
Our servers are located at USIL datacenter, is equipped with climate control, 24/7 security, fire suppression systems, water detection systems, UPS & generators.
- 6 Servers using Lenovo computers with processor Intel Core 2 Quad 2.83 GHz with OS C2Q XenServer 6.2.
- 1 KVM switch DLINK for control multiple computers.
- 4 Cisco Catalyst 2960 Series Switches for purposes of communication